EWMC's mission is to maximize RESOURCE VALUE, while minimizing - and even eliminating - ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS so that both OUR ECONOMY and OUR ENVIRONMENT can thrive.
EWMC Pvt. Ltd., previously known as WMC Private Limited was established in January 2002, is a subsidiary company of EMC Pakistan Pvt. Ltd. based in Karachi, Pakistan. EWMC Pvt. Ltd is an innovative waste management company that offers integrated solutions for the collection, transportation, treatment, recovery and disposal of waste in a safe and environmentally-friendly manner as per prevailing international standards.
EWMC Pvt. Ltd has been managed and operated by a team of highly motivated and qualified professionals having academic degrees from the most prestigious institutions in the world. EWMC Pvt. Ltd especially focuses on providing a well thought of solutions keeping in view the different dimensions of waste management and their impacts on each component of the environment. It is clearly understood that if hazardous waste is disposed of in a conventional manner then it may cause serious impacts to human health and the environment. Therefore, EWMC Pvt. Ltd considers all environmental aspects including the national legislative requirements while conceiving the waste disposal strategy.
In addition, EWMC Pvt. Ltd adopts international standards for the analysis of hazardous waste materials as well as for the estimation of their respective pollutants while considering the disposal options. EWMC Pvt. Ltd procures the services of reputable and competent institutes and companies, whenever required, for testing and analysis of other requirements. In short, EWMC Pvt. Ltd is a group of experts committed to provide the most innovative waste management solutions, from handling to the disposal of hazardous waste, by utilizing the best available techniques that are cost-effective and simultaneously acceptable in the domain of environmental protection.
Mission & Values
EWMC Pvt. Ltd is proud on living the values of:
- Passion: striving for excellence through completing tasks with initiative, enthusiasm drive, and enjoyment.
- Commitment: taking responsibility for our work.
- Integrity: dealing in an open fair and ethical manner in all aspects of our life.
- Respect: treating all people with respect and dignity.
- Reliability: ensuring timely execution of our work without compromising quality standards in order to achieve client’s satisfaction.
- Diversity: promoting and fostering equal opportunity for all employees in order to make a workplace where everyone is valued and respected.
- Teamwork: acting as one towards a shared purpose and common goal.
- Embracing differences: acknowledging the diverse contributions of all we interact with through listening and sharing knowledge to create a supportive environment.
At EWMC Pvt. Ltd, protecting the Environment is the foremost responsibility of our employees. We utilize energy and other resources in an efficient manner and also prevent wastes generation while performing activities and providing services. This encourages our employees to be responsible for environmental protection both on the job and at home. Health & safety of our employees are equally important while performing work duties.
We recognize the contribution we make to the society, and will incorporate the thinking of sustainable development into all our activities. We shall propagate this policy among all our interested parties.
Our recognition and acceptance of these responsibilities will be demonstrated by our commitment to:
- Reducing environmental nuisance and preventing pollution risk related to our activities.
- Complying with our regulatory, legislative, contractual or other obligations, and anticipating them whenever possible.
- Continually improve our integrated management systems by reviewing the objectives, conducting audits and management reviews under International standards.
- Seeking to satisfy our customers fully by constantly adapting our services to their current needs and future requirements.
- Guaranteeing that all employees and subcontractors are trained in accordance with their roles and the work they undertake.
- Ensuring Prevention of injury & ill health at all workplaces for the safety of our employees and our subcontractors by systematically identifying potential risks and applying the appropriate prevention measures.
Waste Mangement Solutions
505, Anum Estate, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Opp Duty Free Shop, Karachi, Pakistan.
92 21 34382860 - email@example.com